Yoga Retreat & Outdoor Activities
We are living in the era where we are surrounded by worries or tension. In this busy & hectic schedule, we wish to get a time for ourselves to relax, refresh and rejuvenate in a peaceful in a tranquil environment. Best way to fulfill our wish is to go for a “Yoga Retreat”. Whether you are seeking for alone time, to take rest, to feel joyful, to calm mind, to sharpen your skills or perhaps just want to relax; then certainly Yoga Retreat is a bonzer preference for this.
In the serene environment of Rishikesh, connect yourself with spirituality, with peace, and with tranquility. We, “Narayan Yoga” offers lucrative Yoga Retreat Programs and invite you to come with a willingness to open your mind and heart and experience the best of Yoga Retreat Program that you can take home with you.
This dual profited program will not only give you a break from your daily life but can also divert your interest towards yoga. No matter you are the beginner or experienced in the yogic field, this program is for both. If you are an experienced one, then you can deepen your yogic knowledge or skills and if you are new or beginner in this field, then it will be a glorious opportunity for you to start your yoga practice. Yoga Retreat is actually a collective yoga practice which is a combination of asana, pranayama, philosophy and a session for Question-Answer. Also, it provides you plenty of time for solitude, for rest or for individual yoga practice. In this program, you will definitely enjoy or feel the calm, peaceful and splendid beauty of nature and the tranquility of the river Ganga which help you to continue your blissful life.
A yoga retreat is actually a break from your busy life which offers you some alone time away from your daily grind. It is a chance to spend your quality time in a solitude place far away from the involvement of people, distraction of life and hustle & bustle. Some people also misconception it as a luxury retreat where they can stay in luxurious hotels or resorts, splendidly spend money, do party and all. This is not what we called Retreat; indeed, Retreat is a way to distract your mind from all unnecessary thoughts. It is a way to feel the nature, to feel the touch of the air, to feel the chirping of birds or to enjoy every moment peacefully.
- Yoga Retreats Activities
- 7 days accommodation (private room with private bath)
- 3 daily delicious vegetarian meals (Vegan & gluten free is served on need basis)
- Nirvana Yoga Sthal’s Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Adventure Activities – Rafting – Cliff Jumping – Body Surfing
- Free Wi-Fi at the peak speed
- Group outings – Temple visit, River Meditation – Trekking to nearby Waterfall
- Indian heritages visit such as ancient Ashrams
- Mantra Chanting Sessions with group discussions
- Practices and Theory of Shatkarma (Cleansing Techniques)
- Daily restorative Yoga Asanas – Postures Classes
- Daily Pranayam – Breathing Techniques Classes
- Meditation Techniques Theory and Practicals